Aventure tour 20 days
With this tour, tourists will be visited in the most beautiful destinations in Hanoi and Halong bay like the War Remnants Museum, French Quarter, Hanoi Old’s Quarter, Water Puppet Show, etc. And especially, tourists will be contemplated the beauty of the world’s heritage, Halong Bay.
Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay- Ninh Binh- Hoa Lu- Tam Coc-Da Nang-Hoi An- Hue – Ha Noi- Ha Giang- Quang ba – Dong Van – Meo Vac- Bac Ha- Sapa
To pick you up at Noi bai airport in Hanoi and trasfer to the ***hotel located in the old quater center of Hanoi city, check in and relax, free time on your own.
Start the tour to visit Ha Noi old quarter then sightseeing Ho Chi Minh ’s mausoleum, an importing monument of marble and granite. You will visit Ho Chi Minh ´s stilt house and pillar pagoda.
In the afternoon you will visit temple of literature which became Viet Nam first university for mandarins´ son as early as 1076 then visit Tran Quoc pagoda the oldest pagoda in Viet Nam build 541 After you sight seeing Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple. Walking around Dong Xuan Market. We stay in *** hotel one more night
Day 3 Ha Noi – Ha Long bay ( B,L D)
- 7:30 – 08:30: Private Van with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels
- 10h30: Stopover in Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
- 12h30: Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities:
- Boarding FLAMINGO CRUISE for departure.
- Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager.
- Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets, through Hoa Cuong floating village.
- Exploration of Halong Bay passing by Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island. Then arrive in the area of Lan Ha bay. Anchoring the vessels at Dark and Bright Cave area.
- Kayaking & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views. Or rowing boat trip pass through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains and sea caves.
- Joining our COOKING CLASS on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine.
- 19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
Evening activities include:
- Join the SQUID FISHING on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
- Overnight on Flamingo Cruise.
Day 4: HALONG BAY – HANOI ( B – L )
- 06:15: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck.
- 07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
- 08:00: Visit the SURPRISING CAVE (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
- 09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
- 10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
- 12:00: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Pier.Pick up and direly to Ninh Binh
To visit Hoa Lu - the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple.
In the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu).
Have lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch you will get on bamboo boat - rowed by the local people - in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way. You pass through three enormous caves that provide a brief respite from the intense summer sun. It takes approximately two hours to go up and down the river and along the way, you witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river and, of course, the striking limestone karst formations that Tam Coc is famous
Sleep in Ninh Binh
Day 6 :
Visit Bai Dinh pagoda .Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.Then go to Noi Bai airport flight to Da Nang . check in Hotel in Danang
From Danang to go to BaNa Hill. . Ba Na possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas.Then go to Hoi An in the afternoon .Stay overnight in Hoi An
Day 8 :
To visit Cham tower My Son.My Son a World Heritage, 50 km southwest of Hoi An. Located in a lush valley, My Son was a religious center of Cham people, as well as a burial place for Cham royalty and national heroes. The Mỹ Sơn temple complex is regarded one of the foremost Hindu temple complexes in Southeast Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam.relax
Day 9 :
Visit mable mountain and china beach
Day 10 :
From Hoi An go to Hue . check in and free
City tour Hue. Hue was the capital of Vietnam during the reign of the Nguyen dynasty, the last dynasty in Vietnam. The city is still prettily reflected in the perfume river that flows along side,with numerous 19th century ruins, royal, Tombs and an excellent museum.staying in Hue
From Hue flight or train to Ha Noi. Stay in Hanoi
From Ha noi to go Ha Giang. You will spend more time to stop visit at the local village and local market. Photo the beautyfull landcape. Then stay at the Zay family. Dinner with the local family.
To visit Quang Ba- Dong Van- Stay overnight in Meo Vac
Visit Meo Vac and come back Ha Giang check in homestay
From Ha Giang to go Bac Ha seeing on the way ,chek in hotel . to visit Love market. Sleeping in Bac Ha
Bac Ha if it on sunday then you can visit the maket other wise you can visit the market on this time of the week: tuesday is Cocly market- wednesday : Cao Son market- Thurs days : Luong Khau Nhin market - Satterday : Can Cau market. Visit at the flower hmong people. Stay at the hotel in sapa.
Trekking Ta Van minority village , Stay overnight in hotel
Trekking CatCat village ( or walking a round the town) in the day. In the afternoon go to the Lao Cai train station to go back Ha Noi sleep on the train
Arrive in Ha Noi train station at about 6:00am . tour finish
PRICE PER PERSON IN US$
No of pax
(Seasonal prices apply and will be confirmed when booking! All rates are quoted in US$/person)
Tour price includes:
- Night train ticket: Ha Noi - Lao Cai – Hanoi (soft sleeper, 4-berth cabin with air-conditioning – Tulico /Chapa)
- Pick up and transfer by private minibus as indicated in the tour program
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Shared cruise in Halong Bay
- Accommodation based on twin or double room share (hotel and home-stay)
- English speaking guide.
Tour price excludes:
- Other meal
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses.
- Tip for guide and driver