Aventure tour 19 days Hanoi-Ha Giang - Bac Ha - Sapa
With this tour, tourists will be visited in the most beautiful destinations in Hanoi and Halong bay like the War Remnants Museum, French Quarter, Hanoi Old’s Quarter, Water Puppet Show, etc. And especially, tourists will be contemplated the beauty of the world’s heritage, Halong Bay.
Ha Noi-Ha Giang – Quag Ba – Dong Van – Bac Ha – Sapa – Halong Bay – Ninh Binh – Trang An Da nang – Hoi An –Da Nang
To pick you up at Noi bai airport in Hanoi and trasfer to the ***hotel located in the old quater center of Hanoi city, check in and relax, free time on your own.
Start the tour to visit Ha Noi old quarter then sightseeing Ho Chi Minh ’s mausoleum, an importing monument of marble and granite. You will visit Ho Chi Minh ´s stilt house and pillar pagoda.
In the afternoon you will visit temple of literature which became Viet Nam first university for mandarins´ son as early as 1076 then visit Tran Quoc pagoda the oldest pagoda in Viet Nam build 541 After you sight seeing Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple. Walking around Dong Xuan Market. We stay in *** hotel one more night
Start the big trip from Hanoi to Ha giang, this night we stay in Ha giang - To stay overnight in homestay of the hill tripe people
From Ha giang we travel to Quản Bạ - Yen Minh - Dong Van - Meo Vac – To stay in the standard hotel
Visit Meo Vac - Yen Minh and return Ha Giang – To stay in the homestay
In this day we leave for Bac ha from Ha giang to see ‘Love market’, we stay in the standard hotel
Keep driving to Sapa from Bac ha because we do not go back to Hanoi then catch the train up to Sapa instead so we save time, money.To Arrive in Sapa around noon, check in the *** hotel , relax,
Stay in Sapa and treck to Cat Cat village, the H’ Mong hill tripe people
To check out at noon, stay around in town and leave Sapa for Lao Cai transtation late in the afternoon and get the evenning train to Ha Noi.
Day 10 :
- 7:30 – 08:30: Private Van with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels
- 10h30: Stopover in Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
- 12h30: Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities:
- Boarding FLAMINGO CRUISE for departure.
- Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager.
- Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets, through Hoa Cuong floating village.
- Exploration of Halong Bay passing by Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island. Then arrive in the area of Lan Ha bay. Anchoring the vessels at Dark and Bright Cave area.
- Kayaking & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views. Or rowing boat trip pass through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains and sea caves.
- Joining our COOKING CLASS on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Enjoy sunset party with fruits and wine.
- 19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
Evening activities include:
- Join the SQUID FISHING on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
- Overnight on Flamingo Cruise.
Day 11 HALONG BAY – HANOI ( B – L )
- 06:15: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck.
- 07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
- 08:00: Visit the SURPRISING CAVE (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
- 09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
- 10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
- 12:00: Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Pier.Pick up and direly to Ninh Binh
To check out at noon time and drive directly to Ninh binh, it takes about 3 – 4 hours depend on the time we spend a long the way. Check in at the *** hotel
Go to visit ‘Tam coc’ cave’ and an old Hoa lu an old capital of Viet nam for many century ago. Still stay in Ninh binh one more night.
To check out and leave for Bai dinh pagoda, it is one of the oldest and bigest in Asia, it is also an famous religions erea in Vietnam. Back to Hanoi for check in *** hanoi hotel . To stay over night.
To relax till noon, check out and transfer to Noi bai airport to fly to Danang to get the pick up to Hoi an ancient town, check in the riverside *** resort.
To relax and walking around in Hoi an for shopping
To visit mable mountain and My Khe beach( or My Son Cham tower )
Doing the tour to Ba na central highland, to get the cable car to to the hill to have the wonderful view to Danang city. Come back Hoi an
Day 19: Check out and go to the airport and fly .Tour finish
PRICE PER PERSON IN US$
No of pax
(Seasonal prices apply and will be confirmed when booking! All rates are quoted in US$/person)
Tour price includes:
- Night train ticket: Ha Noi - Lao Cai – Hanoi (soft sleeper, 4-berth cabin with air-conditioning – Tulico /Chapa)
- Pick up and transfer by private minibus as indicated in the tour program
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Shared cruise in Halong Bay
- Accommodation based on twin or double room share (hotel and home-stay)
- English speaking guide.
Tour price excludes:
- Other meal
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses.
- Tip for guide and driver